Labels

Thursday, November 3

blah

L,

I don’t wanna hear your complain.

Here I am, writing this letter to you, I just want to let you know that you and I are totally different type of travelers.

I want to travel because I want to see people, their cultures, foods, etc etc.

I don’t care if I need to stay in the place that you think it’s just too fugly for your standard.

Let me tell you something, if you want to stay in the five stars hotel go ahead, but you don’t really need to go to travel actually. What is the different between five stars hotel in Jakarta and in Bangkok? Do you get what I mean?

If Hong Kong people are rude or Chinese are impolite, I don’t care.

I want to know them.

I want to enjoy the unusual stuffs.

They don’t need to impress me, I go traveling not to be impressed, but to feel the differences.

I will accept all the good and the bad part of that particular country.

If you want to be impressed or if you want to receive the same treats like you have in your home, then don’t go out. Stay home or just go to the nearest mall.

I want to travel not for the sake because I can take a picture under Eiffel Tower or pretend to understand the meaning of Mona Lisa in Louvre; I want to travel because I want to see all those things that I can’t get in my country.

I want to enjoy every little thing they can offer to me.

So L, you better stay home or go to the mall.

And I,

I will travel the world, I will open my mind.

And you, who are having the same thoughts with me,

Let’s cheers for the joy the world can offer to us.

Because we’re not empty, we’re not empty, so come runaway with me now babyyyy.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment