Labels

Thursday, November 3

Just Kids

I spent my lunch hour drowning to the poetic words of Patti Smith.
I’d like to thank you, dear Kiddo, for giving me this book.
You told me, you gave me this book because you want me to remember you.

I was ignoring your words,
but today, I’d like to admit that I will remember you.

What we have right now won’t last forever.
I enjoy every moment with you,
it’s just too beautiful to live for a moment.

In the next five years or maybe ten years,
We’re gonna meet again and I will tell you that you and the book had successfully turned me to be melancholy.
I will tell you about the unspeakable charm you have.

I bid you goodbye since the beginning.
Kiddo, we’re just kids after all.



Yours truly,

Chika

1 comment:

  1. nice one zee... :)
    anw
    you can email me at mamsky.dugong@gmail.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete