Labels

Friday, October 14

A little lost

This year I’ve messed everything up.
I tried to arrange my life properly, but I’m failed.
Shit happens,
But it happens continuously.

I hate plans.
I have given up planning.
I might gonna stuck with this job for a while,
but I don’t care.
You,
You’re having the same uncertainties with me.
You,
You’re not really sure on which path you have to go trough.
But,
You, you’re not brave enough to take unconventional chances.
You,
You like to control, you like everything in order; you like to meet the expectations that society has made for people in our ages.
You,
you are not sure, but because you’re on the right track; you think you know what you’re doing now.
In fact, you are not sure, just like me.

Why should I follow you?
Everything is relative, happiness is relative.


You can get a foot massage and feel happy, you can get $10,000 and feel sad.


if you cant put yourselves in my shoes,
I guess you’d better just leave me alone.

Don’t judge, I need a support.
Oh wait, I don’t need a support,
I just want someone to listen to me.
Don’t judge, I don’t need any support, but just listen and see how it goes.

I will make the most impulsive random decision I can make and see how it goes.
“Once you’ve lost everything that you are free to do anything”

No comments:

Post a Comment