Labels

Tuesday, October 4

Live the dream, Potato

My life seems like a rollercoaster lately.
Everything seems to go to different directions;
uncontrollable, exciting yet tiring.

I lost and gained both material and immaterial things.
I cried for one night,
laughed for another night.
I started to flirt with destiny,
I gave my sweetest smile to the strangers,
I frowned to my friends,
I cherished life then made fun of my own life.

I tried to turn the tragedy of my life into funny stories, because I would not take anything seriously anymore.

I dont give a damn about others,
I dont give a damn that I might going to regret this one day.

I dont have career, I will live a good life according to my instinct.

(who needs career, thats so mainstream (Emir, 2011)).

2012, I am going to explore the highest dream in the highest point.

"Things usually make sense in time, and even bad decisions have their own kind of correctness"
Miranda July


Until then,

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment