Labels

Monday, August 1

Clueless

I know, I'm supposed to work.
Fortunately, I have finished everything for today.
So here I am again, chatting my time away.

Writer's block is something usual for me. Maybe I think too much that's why I keep facing this problem quite often.

Today, I will talk about something unimportant for you, but quite important for me.

It started last Saturday. I slept over at my friend's apartment.
He only has TLC, AXN and Starworld in his TV and he was watching TLC over and over again so I decided to play with his laptop. He warned me in the beginning,"Chik, do not open anything weird or dangerous, this is my office laptop". (Hello, I am a girl).

So while he spent the night thinking about food in TLC and craving for some more food, I started to browse. I get bored with Facebook and Twitter, then I started to open the websites that he has bookmarked. Pitchforkmedia, Wikipedia and Time!

I browsed the Best and Worst list until I stumble in this article;
Happy Sweet 16: Top 10 Reasons Why Clueless is still awesome.
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2084034_2084045_2083940,00.html

I was so shocked when I found out that Clueless was inspired by Jane Austen's book, Emma.

I called myself as Jane Austen's fan.
I was breathing in and out with Clueless during my teenage (awesome) years.
But I just knew about this fact last weekend.
I'm failed (sob.. sob..)

I bbm-ed my friend, the walking encyclopedia for movie, and he knows about this fact as well.
It seems I'm the last one to know.

I feel so Clueless.

Anyway, enjoy your monday and Happy Fasting People!

No comments:

Post a Comment