Labels

Wednesday, April 21

Current life

This afternoon, I chatted with my chatting buddy. We talked about others which is not good but very entertaining. Anyway, let's forget about others. Let's talk about me.

I have tons of interests; movie, fashion, music,politics, you name it.. But, I don't know what I want to be. In some way, I'm kinda Cristina from Vicky Cristina Barcelona. I'm not sure about what I want in life and love. Oh well, I can't stop thinking about life and love.

I like to talk with people, sharing my thoughts. Exploring others. I'm confused.

Please tell me, what should I do next? Where should I go?

I'm going to move out from my tiny little room soon. I'm going to miss this room so much. Tiny room without air-conditioner, but I like it so much. Every morning the sunlight wakes me up, sneaking in through my window. Feels like I'm waking up in my own room, not my temporary room. Splendid moment, indeed.

Dear mate, I know you haven't checked this video. So you have to do it now!

this is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqc4B1GaN4

Until then, cheerio!

1 comment: