Labels

Saturday, March 20

:)

Two days ago I worked with my favorite colleague, K. We talked about people and suddenly I started to talk about one of the best moments in my life. Currently, these are the best moments in my life;

1. Trip with Ashanti to Singapore. 9 hours in midnight train. Forget about getting a sleep or feeling tired, we were just talking and sharing. Brushed our teeth in public toilet. Orchard Road early in the morning. Shared a cup of coffee and one piece of bagel. Listened to Ipod and watched people moving. Couple with two dogs. The smell of cigar.

2. Jackie & Amyrah. Late night coffee at The Coffee Bean Sunway Pyramid. Talked about families, guys and those deepest secrets we had. Moved to Sunway Monash Condominium. Spring rider and just talked until the light goes off.

3. C. Confession. Charming. Charlie.

The best moments. The best people. The best you and I acted in our best behaviors.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment