Labels

Wednesday, February 10

Numero Due


Hello, I started this blog because I want to be more productive in writings. Most probably I will talk about craps, but I don't care.

These days, I've been thinking about life and plans. I've been listening to two songs for these past few weeks, TwentySomething - Sondre Lerche and Asleep on a sunbeam - Belle and Sebastian.

I want to go somewhere
feel the grass in my feet
Somewhere green
where I can have a big grin
I just want to dance like there's no tomorrow
Shop like there's no bills to pay
Eat without worrying about gaining weight

I want to sleep under the moonlight
I want to buy a map and pin every places I've traveled
I don't want to think about future
I just want to think about today

Should I? Shouldn't I?

I'm not ready for responsibilities.


Anyway, I went to Ipoh on 31st of January. It was a good trip indeed. I did feel the grass and ran under the sunlight.

Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment