Labels

Tuesday, January 17

No one belongs here more than you

I’ve been eyeing this book since I saw my friend Ashanti reading it.
Then, in the most unexpected way, I got this book as my Christmas present from my charming “enemy”.

Miranda July is a filmmaker, performing artist and writer. She directed, wrote and starred for film, Me and You and Everyone We Know.

This is a book of short stories by Miranda July, and I’d like to say that this is one of my favorite books right now. It’s about everyday people, doing ordinary life with extraordinary mind. This book is an honest book about people making their honest mistakes. It is odd, but yet enchanting.

I wouldn’t forget about The Swim Team. This story teaches me that although you don’t have the facility, you still have the ability to trust. To trust that you can learn anything you want through different forms.

These dreamy stories make me brave enough to imagine the alternate scenarios of my life. These stories are just too beautiful. Let your mind goes free, create the alternate scenarios from your current life. Well, we need to take a break for a while.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment