Labels

Friday, January 13

Foster The People @ Kuala Lumpur

Who likes Foster The People?
Pumped Up Kicks is everywhere, on tv, bars, clubs, malls and you name it.
I bet everyone is familiar with the catchy tune.

It’s very rare for indie bands to come to Kuala Lumpur and have a show here. Although I’m not a big fan of Foster The People I was pretty excited to see them live.

Honestly, I was kinda underestimated Foster The People. Come on, they only have one album so far, yeah Pumped Up Kicks is having a catchy tune, but do you think it will be fun to watch the indietronica live?

I went to KLCC with very low expectation. Unexpectedly, the venue was quite crowded. I came late, so I missed the first two songs, Houdini and Miss You. The venue was pretty packed and stage was not high enough for people with my heights to see them clearly.

The sweaty Mark Foster didn’t talk much to the audiences, but we enjoyed it. Time flies when you’re having fun. 13 songs were passed just like that. I couldn’t say that I was satisfied with this concert, because I couldn’t really dance, move and see them clearly. Nonetheless, despite the fact I couldn’t see them clearly, but I did enjoy their live performance.

Foster, Fink and Pontius, I hope you guys are going to visit Malaysia again; tour with your new album. Until then, cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Wah cik..nonton yak? asikiikk lu sama siapa cik?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya lix. sm si nidi + adenyaa. lo knp ga nonton?

    ReplyDelete