Labels

Monday, February 28

Bid Adieu

When you’re about to leave one city and you’ve been staying here for 6 years and 8 months, it’s alright to feel a bit mellow.

I bid farewell to KL from Tarie’s almost empty room.
Trying to remember the highs and the lows;
the tiny and the huge moments together.

From the girl with swollen eyes and messy hair who landed in KLIA turns into the girl with the torn in her sides.
The actual plan was Kuala Lumpur for four years.
I was just too afraid to move, Kuala Lumpur is too comforting.

I met a mean girls’ moment, I shared the laughs with my best friends. I met some guys. I saw this and that. First kiss, the broken-hearted, the silly moments, the goodbyes and the hellos and so forth

Oh how I’m gonna miss KL.

Yesterday was my last (official) day at work.
I bid farewell to Blueberry Boutique, Bangsar.
I bid farewell to the current drama.
I bid farewell to you my old blanket, the comfort zone.
I bid farewell to you my forever young lifestyle.

Because I’m ready for the new country, I hope it will last longer than a month.
I’m ready for you and yous.

Farewell KL,

You’ll always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment