Labels

Sunday, December 5

The Happy Prince


Last month, a good friend of mine came to visit me.
Indeed, it was extremely short visit, but the meaning was there.
It was great to see her after almost two years the miles separated us.
She brought a great present for me; The Happy Prince and Other Stories.

It’s been a long time since I read children’s books.
The pleasure’s there.
These fairy tales from Oscar Wilde make me believe that there is a good thing in life.
A good heart will always be comforting,
Sharing,
Caring,
And most importantly that life is good.

The Devoted Friend has made me realize that friendship is about take and give.
I’ve been thinking a lot about friendship; observing how people behave around me, contributing in love and hate relationship..
This book helped me to think in more positive ways.

Oh how I love fairy tales..
I’ve had enough Prince Charming and Princess stories,
I missed this kind of fairy tales.
A good heart,
Think about others,
You’re not alone..

If you,
By any chance is dropping by in this blog and having a terrible life at the moment,
Go to the nearest bookstore,
Find some children's books,
Read this kind of fairy tales (forget about those Cinderella’s stories).

These stories are overwhelming.
Read and enjoy those books, because life is good.

:D

1 comment:

  1. I was curious and looking for the stories online, and after that only to realize that I ever read the story itself when I was little, in Indonesian of course.

    a simple and touching one!

    ReplyDelete