Labels

Saturday, November 27

Knock on the door

It started last night.
I was working with my boss, Joe.
We had a little chat about life.

C: I really love writing, but I always feel that I haven’t done anything yet with this writing thingy. I never had any achievements, I never joined writing competitions etc etc. I met tons of people who can do better than me. Since I was a kid until now, I write for myself only.

J: You should tell others about that. If you keep it to yourself, then it will lead nowhere. I love to write as well. I never joined professional writing class or whatsoever, but I was an editor before. I told my boss that I love to write and art. Then, he gave me the opportunity to lead a team for writing and designing the magazine.

C: I will keep that in mind :)

C: are you the one who writes for the Blueberry’s blog?

J: Yes.. oh yah, I should let you to do it. Can you write a journal for one month?

C: (Smiling happily)

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7)”

That’s true. You have to tell people, and then the door will be opened to you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment