Labels

Wednesday, July 28

Dancing with fire

Lately, I’ve been chatting a lot with my high school friends.
I thought everybody has changed, wiser in our own ways.

We talked about silly stuffs.
A is the eternal kid, trapped in high school syndrome.
Changing boyfriends; thinking about marrying someone.
A says,” he’ll be my last. I love him so much.” But she’ll change her mind soon, I guess.

B is having the most stable life, in term of financial.
B never satisfied.
Complaining about how miserable her life is.
She’s having a boyfriend, one year younger than her.
He loves her deeply, like there is no tomorrow.
She is everything for him.
Life is a fairytale.
They will get married next year.
And live happily ever after.

C is having a quarter life crises.
She’s afraid about what will happen next.
She wants to make her mother proud.
Find a guy and settle down.
But she’s not really sure about it.

For god sake, we’re only 24 years old.
I feel wiser compare to them.
C is the toughest among them, because she needs to struggle to survive.
B is having the most stable life, but she does not know how to appreciate it, nonetheless she feels miserable.
A, hmm.. lets forget about her, she’ll always be the eternal kid.

Me??
I’m the luckiest.
I need to dance with fire, to make me stronger.
I did something bad to make sure I can beat the barriers.
I jumped to a risky business.
I walked through the hardest part.
I am here and there.
I learned, I asked and I heard.
I have almost everything I need.
Study aboard, struggle to survive, enjoying the life.
I did not enjoy financial stability like B, but I’m not empty.
I did not to struggle as much as C did, but I do gained some experiences from my hard times.

Thank you..
You need to know how to be thankful, because all the barricades you’ve to go through will make you stronger. You won’t be as empty as those who lived inside a stable life.

Dance with fire, but be careful you might get burned.
Dance with fire, and find the way where the fire won’t burn you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment