Labels

Friday, June 18

When the time is right

Err.. Hello..

God loves me,
I went to the church last Saturday and now I have a secret project to do ;).
T has promised, if I can get it done on time and pass this project, she's going to give me one hour massage + scrubbing my whole body + kiss my butt.
Wish me luck mates :D

I just realized that I'm a heavy sleeper.
Once I fall asleep, I couldn't stop.
I used to sleep inside the cinema, classes, cars and etc.
Now, I started to sleep in the library or even at the "office".
I hope I can make money from this habit (just like Nobita).

I went to Bata's warehouse sale yesterday.
I bought a running shoes.
Currently, I'm on diet.
The 1200 Calories Diet.
It works amazingly, I've been doing it for two weeks and I've lost 2.5 kilograms.

So if genie granted me three wishes today, it will be;
1. pass the project
2. make money from sleeping
3. losing 5 more kilograms

Well, you'll know the result when the time is right.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment