Labels

Sunday, May 16

Enough

Lately, people are asking me about what I’m planning to do in the near future.
Honestly, I’m not sure, I have no plans.
I’m tired with those people who lecturing me;
You have to take this opportunity.
You have to go there.
You have to stay here.
You better think about this or about that.

Okay, enough!
I’ve been thinking about all of these things since I can't remember.
I’ve been trying so hard to make some plans.
After five months, I started to surrender.
I won’t make any plans, anymore.

Do you know that I have tons of thoughts in my mind?
Okay, I know you are older than me, but you don’t understand certain things.
Plans,
Considerations,
Plans,
A little bit of reality,
Changing plans,
Modified plans,
Re-plans,
And so forth.

Please, stop lecturing me. I’m the one who’s going to take all the risks. Let me live my own life.

I’ve decided,
No plans..
I’ll step to every opportunity I can get, whether it’s there or there or maybe there.
Don’t judge me.
I’ll take the risk

No comments:

Post a Comment